Creative Commons License
A tale of sex, lies, and heavy metal music. by Nick Dean is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at nickxrevolution.blogspot.com. A tale of sex, lies, and heavy metal music.: My Lola

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Lola

Lola, a one legged hooker, snuggles into my chest like a bear preparing for a winter snooze. Next thing I know two years has passed my by and now just now I'm able to blog once again. (cue some sweet rocky theme music) "Because in this corner the one the only...". That's enough of that I believe you get the point. I'm not sure I quite grasp the concept other than I've missed writing. My four follower may be in pure shock and ecstasy to see my words written across the big screen again. Perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself. A lot has happened in the past two years. I've loved and lost a few times over and got older. I'm not sure if I'm any the wiser, but hey Rome wasn't conquered in a day. I hope you guys enjoy some of the older posts and stick around for some new ones.

No comments:

 
Custom Search