Creative Commons License
A tale of sex, lies, and heavy metal music. by Nick Dean is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at nickxrevolution.blogspot.com. A tale of sex, lies, and heavy metal music.: + DISCLAIMER +

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

+ DISCLAIMER +

A woman commented on my blog saying that I am "mentally deranged..in need of professional help." Painting a picture involves many stages of transformation into something beautiful. This process isn't always what it may seem at first. I suppose this woman still believes the world is flat. She probably believes everything that the church shoves down her throat and than swallows. I suppose allow me the time to spell everything out for those who are not in the know. I choose to write about these stories as a slither of my life. Eventually I will let you know more of who I am. Why be so quick to judge? Is that the society we live in today? So quick to cast the first stone. Is that what your learning to do? Are we beginning to see a theme here? My few stories do not define me as a person. They are bits and pieces of what I choose to share. This blog is intended as an avenue to express my thoughts and feelings. A way to help, educate, and entertain my target audience. I chose to write these stories first so you may have a different understanding. They are original experiences. I didn't start at the beginning by sharing my most painful or happy childhood memories. Maybe I will at some point, but that's not the direction I'm going right now. Read this blog as if you were reading a novel than you can form an opinion at the very end. Eventually you will learn more about your main character as he develops in his journey. We all have skeletons. We all have things we are not proud of. I share these things not be judged; rather, a way to tell my story. With all of this being said enjoy the blog. If not that is fine. I've never acknowledged this as a blog, but I see it at as pieces of a cohesive story daily. This needed to be said because people are so quick to jump the gun and be offended. I don't kill cats or any crazy ass shit, and I'm not mentally ill. I am a twenty-four year old man who is an artist. Most who meet me would describe a cordial, intellectual, and caring man. A man who prides himself on having original thoughts and opinions.

6 comments:

alana said...

It seems we’re expected to hide away the bad parts of our lives with no regard to the truth.

That’s what I like about this blog. It makes me wait for your redemption. lol

We should never be surprised that people are so judgmental. Our entire history is overflowing with murdered people and cultures for the treason of being different.

The Drifter said...

Hello,

Cheers to you, my friend. We should not be so quick to judge, as you have so truly pointed out. Thank you for looking at my page, I am very glad you liked it.

BingoJimmy said...

"Eventually I will let you know more of who I am." Like anyone cares!

jen said...

Most people say I need to see a sike because I am in to particle and theretical physics,. I supose kiba is another reaseon they say that... you seem cool though i think I may reed more that comes from you. I look forward to the image of you to prosses,
jen

Ed Ngai said...

Brilliant post I completely agree. There are some idiots out there that are to judgemental and not understanding enough.

calicolyst said...

In my opinion, mentally deranged people are somewhat more interesting than "normal" people.

 
Custom Search