Creative Commons License
A tale of sex, lies, and heavy metal music. by Nick Dean is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at nickxrevolution.blogspot.com. A tale of sex, lies, and heavy metal music.: The Magic Trick

Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Magic Trick

Once upon a time I worked for a chain of bookstores in the coffee shop. I spent most of my time browsing the DVDs and Cd's. Looking for anything to do other than what I was being paid for. My boss had a school girl crush on me; even the customers could tell. This crush was advantageous in the fact I pretty much did anything I wanted to. Lines of inpatient people began to form; meanwhile, I'm on my third brake this hour enjoying a cigarette on the clock. Lust ridden words escaped her lips without even talking. Long stares in my direction was an everyday occurrence. We all used to grab drinks after work and one night her and a couple of co-workers came over to my place. She had a slender figure in a six foot frame. Radiation burns affected my skin due to her beauty. I really wasn't looking for a lay or anything for that matter. Her bright red hair scorched like the sun's rays. Curiosity crept into my brain like a college girl drinking "hunch punch". Racing sexual thoughts remained so I gave her a tour of my room. Conversation centered around work because these people lived and breathed that shit. I hate people who define themselves by work, and thus dictates their conversation. It was tolerable mostly due to the slit in her dress. Grabbing a DVD off my shelf she made herself comfortable on my bed. She was on her side fixing her hair and giving me that stare. Approaching the bed I slowly kissed her while pulling at her hair. Soft bites on the neck followed by wondering hands undressing her to the music of Lamb Of God's live DVD. Soft moans escaped her mouth when she muttered," Go put on a condom." Rummaging in my nightstand I find one. Wrapping up my package I was ready to deliver my present. Five minutes later my erection begins to dissipate like a sinking ship. Pulling out I resume kissing her now aggressively on the lips while I was flipping her over. It was as if my dick was being strangled and he was screaming, " Nick please get this off me!" Thinking maybe doggy style would get me going I focused on the noises she was making against the ambiance of metal giants Lamb of God. A while later I slipped out and so did my condom. "Fresh air finally," I thought to myself. The sex was fantastic. She started talking dirty with her face pressed against my bed as sweat was dripping from my body and clenched fists. I paused for a moment while I was still inside of her. Extending my arms towards her face with both hands closed I asked her, " Do you want to see a magic trick? OK than go ahead and pick a hand." Her index finger touched my right hand. Opening my right hand the used condom fell to the floor in what seemed like slow motion. That thin piece of rubber on the floor began to laugh; I couldn't help but laugh too.

1 comment:

 
Custom Search