Creative Commons License
A tale of sex, lies, and heavy metal music. by Nick Dean is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at nickxrevolution.blogspot.com. A tale of sex, lies, and heavy metal music.: Ace Of Spades

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ace Of Spades

I've pissed away more relationships than I care to mention. I look at friends like a deck of cards; different designs on the back but the same value. Women have spreed like wildfire and disappeared like a summers breeze. I think If I was stock I would constantly be dropping. So many friendships have dissipated due to my stubbornness. They are equally hard-headed so that never helped. I walked into the bar one night and everywhere I turned I saw talking heads. The cattle tended to the trough as I attempted to split the Red Sea of humans. A young woman with a large chest caught my eye. She had a great body with short black hair. She seemed like the classic femme fa tale. My most primitive side wanted to experience this wild creature. I approached her like a lion on his hunt. The words danced off my lips as she began to laugh. She had porcelain skin decorated with strategically placed tattoos. Gazing into her walnut colored eyes put me into some type of trance. I kept reminding myself that I can't let her get the upper hand. Her laugh was somewhat soothing to me. Smoke filled the air and my testorone was pumping through my veins. Pheromones were being emitted as I placed my hand on the curve of her back. I leaned in by the pool table to whisper in her ear; " You want to go somewhere quiet"? A smile exited her face promptly following a slight bite of her lower lip. "I came here with some friends. Let me talk to them and than maybe you can take me to my place?" I lit up another cigarette and waited outside. I didn't want to wait around like a puppy dog in front her friends. Especially the guy friends who have probably been wanting to fuck this girl for years. The ride to her house was relatively casual. Casual conversation was than surpassed by her revealing some of the skeletons of her past. My emotional intelligence is high and I'm able to be open and par take in this conversation, but I have no idea why she is revealing so much. I'm assuming a potent mix of liquor throughout the night has left her in a emotional state. She resided with her parents' which was a drag. There is no way in hell I am going to step into her house. The last thing I need is to get caught fucking daddy's little girl. I suggested the nearby park because I am familiar with this neighborhood. Metal blasted from my car for hours as we talked, kissed, and made "love". It was sensual. Sparks flew from my fingertips and into hers. I felt a true connection with this woman. We spent the next four days together and than she disappeared like that summer breeze I was talking about. I never knew why she stopped talking to me. Her need for me must of been dire. Perfection is sometimes hard to recapture. In all honesty that was probably the best four days I can remember. We shared so many moments with each other that some people may never experience. I suppose she needed to hold onto this perfect picture we created in her back pocket for rainy days. It could of been my picture and I was just a fuck to her. My whiskey soaked deck of cards she was the ace of spades.

No comments:

 
Custom Search