Creative Commons License
A tale of sex, lies, and heavy metal music. by Nick Dean is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at nickxrevolution.blogspot.com. A tale of sex, lies, and heavy metal music.: The Wake Up Sex

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Wake Up Sex

I woke up yesterday morning with a hard on that was indestructible like Wolverine's adamantium skeleton. The woman that I live with ( I guess she's my girlfriend) saw this as an invitation for sex. In most cases this wouldn't be a bad way to start the day. My head was pounding and I was barely awake. She came into my room ( we have seperate bedrooms) wearing purple lace lingerie. She slid her panties around her ankles and straddled me like a bull rider. Allowing her to do so I went along for a few minutes before bending her over. I was behind her staring out the window. Disenfranchised I continued to hump her while I vacantly stared at that window. I couldn't help but think of this jet stream of life flowing outside these four walls. I could care less about what was going on in front of me. Loud moans echoed off the walls while I day dreamed of another life. I thought I was supposed to think of Pamela Anderson or Selma Hayek. Another loud moan escaped her lips which reminded me that I'm having sex. I gave her a firm smack on the ass to affirm that I am engaged in this act of procreation. I gave up after awhile; unable to finish I stumbled into the shower. Sledge hammers went to work on my temples and my eye lids were bound by ten pound weights. I took a long cold shower leaning against the tiled wall with my head bobbing in and out of consciousness. My ability to block all sexual emotion was indeed a strange experience. Thoughts kept racing in my head of the things I should be doing like: finding a real job, going back to school, and per sue my passions. I dried myself off with my ocean blue towel and went back to sleep.

No comments:

 
Custom Search