Creative Commons License
A tale of sex, lies, and heavy metal music. by Nick Dean is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at nickxrevolution.blogspot.com. A tale of sex, lies, and heavy metal music.: The Coffee Shop

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Coffee Shop

It's funny that people surround us all day, yet a feeling of loneliness sweeps across my body. Sitting at the coffee shop I glance in different directions looking at the sexy woman all around. Can't beat the woman here in Florida. Sexy soccer moms, hot college woman, and some professional woman all around. Is the coffee shop the new breeding grounds. Ambiance is romantic and dozens of conversations are going on all around me. With ease I cold mozie on over and make some mindless chatter. Bay Coast Coffee Market is quite the concept. In all honesty fuck Starbucks. Real fucking people frequent this coffee bistro. Smells of pizza and the aroma of delicious deserts arouse my sense of smell. Round beautiful asses are crammed into tight jeans. Concentration sounds like a foreign word at this moment. Some people were supposed to meet me out, but I figured I would start my night out solo before venturing into the wild world. My cigarette buds are starting to collect like a vintage coin collection. The modern decor surrounding me is the only thing that feels off. Authentic coffee shops are hard to come by this day in age. The decor actually is reminiscent of Panera Bread. One blonde in particular is the apple of my way; for the time being. A walking, fucking, chain smoking Florida barbie doll. These woman make no sense to me. Fretting over the most trivial things as if the world should bend over because of their beauty. This reason alone is not enough for me to be attracted to her. Who knows maybe this one has an independent freed mind. Not a regurgitated walking robot who spews out what she heard on CNN to form her opinion. I don't mean to sound stereotypical or judgemental; however, the truth can hurt. My attention has shifted too many times in such a short time span. I should of find a seat in the corner facing a wall. I imagine a catholic school in the 1930's when a man first notices a woman. Nip it in the but and send him to the corner Sister Mary. Extinguishing her cigarette abruptly; she gets up and leaves. She blows a kiss to her girlfriends followed by a ciao. It's a good thing chain smoking barbies are a dime dozen. Thoughts of leaving cross my mind so I start packing up my belongings. On the other hand I'll stick around and see what catches my eye.

No comments:

 
Custom Search